10 March 2011

lasalle open house 2011

Here are some of the works I took from the exhibitions during my school's open house in January this year.

DSCF7728
Fashion textiles/ Fashion communication


DSCF7733


DSCF7735


DSCF7736


DSCF7743


DSCF7748
Design communication


DSCF7750
Paintings by students from foundation faculty. Our last sem's final painting. I really like this work. Mine was farrrr from that haaha.

DSCF7751
Alice in wonderland inspired


And remember we were suppose to bring our final 3D structure during our open house? And this is what happens after the open house.....

DSCF7753
People just dumped their structures! The bin with these structures look like an installation itself haha. Well I still kept mine, can't bear to throw it away. All my effort and time put in. 

No comments: