01 March 2013

OBJECTS x HOME

IMG_8795
i. The inaugural issue of Mrs Rake, where I interned at with The Rake. And this photo of Charlotte Rampling is ever timeless.

clutch
ii. A Jil Sander, Celine DIY paperbag clutch made by my classmate, Lesley for me.

IMG_8929
iii. Everyone's reading it. Imagine reading a book written almost a century ago all about the roaring 20s glamour. Waiting for the school semester to end so I'll have time to read it; new pen and penknife from Lesley as well; mini bulldog clip.

things
iv. Vintage measuring tape I got with my friend; wrist accessories I own, I don't have many, I always wear the same ones.

School's occupying my everyday so much right now but I should abstain from lamenting whenever I blog. When it comes to room packing, there're lots of things I'd throw or keep under my bed, but I know surely these are keepers; never a junk to me. And it's already March! Before you know it its Christmas again, in 9 months, #just saying.

No comments: