26 April 2015

SIMPLE PLEASURES AT HOME

IMG_6514 IMG_6554 dfjasIMG_6508 IMG_6523 IMG_6532 IMG_6546

Weekends began yesterday and...pooff! here comes Monday, again. Oh well! As I bid farewell to yet another weekend, these favourites pretty much sum up my week.

Looks like I've jumped on to the CĂ©line Trio bandwagon. While it is a love at first sight, it took me some time to be convinced that this smooth buttery trio is indeed a versatile and beautiful bag that could really fit the essentials. And so, the quest for the perfect small bag is over!

A personalised monogrammed initial on saffiano leather wallet is my essential lunch hour favourite. I believe in things that stand the test of time are worth the investment.

A memorable photo book "Thank You, Mr Lee" that encapsulates the week of mourning in visuals. Definitely a treasure to keep for recollection in the future.

My second attempt at baking apple crumble and I find difficulty in photographing it without making it look like a bowl of soil.

On a side note, I have updated my Carousell account / @jojoeylow with brand new and preloved clothing, accessories and bags. I've lots of things to clear out, many of which really deserve to be better utilised – help them find new home and owners! Click here to be directed.

No comments: