10 August 2010

Home/ I will think about it/ Salt

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Went to Yong En's "I will think about it" exhibition with Arella & Wen.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Watched Salt with my family ytd on National Day! I thought the movie was awesome, Angelina Jolie is amazing. I was so aspired to be a spy after the movie. I like the fighting & stunt scene, they were so cool. Imagine me doing those stunts, disaster, ha ha ha. We had a buffet lunch at Bayview hotel, the food were so-so, then walked to National Museum. My second time looking at the same exhibition, but I realised that Arella, Shawn & I missed out a few areas at one of the exhibitions when we were there a few months back. No school for me today cause its founder's day so, yay. I better catch more sleep tonight so I will feel more awake for the next three days till the weekends :)

No comments: