19 September 2010

burger shack

Some overdue photos from many weeks ago. Had lunch at Burger Shack with Sarah, Graceilia and Shawn! My second time dining there, the first was on my birthday last year with Sarah and Graceilia too :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The past week was taxing. Lots of work to do but thank God for project week this coming week. Only one lesson and an Illustrator presentation but its a week for me to catch up with my assignments. I really thank God for bringing me through everything. God is just so amazing. Anyway I started shopping again, can't control myself anymore, I need clothes. Have been re-wearing all clothes quite often. And I've just added many more items to my shopping list, great right? But I guess I need them, not I want them.

No comments: