04 September 2011

doctor heals my happy feet

DSCF2937


DSCF2953


DSCF2959

Got myself a pair of England edition Dr. Martens and its my favourite shoe now. Accompanied by all my socks which looks pretty boring. I don't wear bright coloured or overly printed ones so I go for these few. I want to get more but I'm not sure whether its worth buying more. The faux fur bag has aroused several questioning from a few, asking whether its dog fur haha! And its definitely not dog fur because firstly I won't be able to afford one, I don't know if there're actually bags made of dog fur anyway and its too cruel to carry one. All the dog lovers out there will skin me. Does it really look like dog fur? This shades is from my Dad's optical shop, they're DKNY and I love vintage frames. I want more!

No comments: