22 May 2012

MILITANT'S CALL

Random top, H&M shirt and shorts, Fleuraw boots, Forever 21 cuff

The only green shaded shirt I have in my closet and I had to purchase this shirt because of its military hue it gives off. Its not a recent purchase, in fact, I believe it was retailing at H&M a really long time ago. I got this at a designer sales last year where they sold preloved clothings. I do not like to conform to trends, reason being I like to dress up in whatever clothing or styles I feel like it. Though the military trend that sparked in different ways after the death of Michael Jackson some time back is technically considered history, I still wear this shirt and it makes me feel somewhat like a militant whenever I don it. You don't have to follow trends to wear what you like. New shoes from Fleuraw, they're gorgeous!

No comments: