09 December 2012

WARM LIGHT UNDER THE NAVY SKY

IMG_64292IMG_6436In this age of clothes recycling where we purchase something, wear them a few times, sell, purchase (and you know the cycle continues or you chuck them away). This blouse is considered a senior in my wardrobe, having been kept in it and still worn for close to 3 years. I honestly have no specific reason why I never sell it or stop wearing it, I guess its just comfortable and its basic with a unique collar cut. Moving on, the Margiela x H&M bracelet has joined the league of my everyday wear. I'm still quite amazed by the number of people who noticed this bracelet and told me things like my watch is falling off or asking me for the time. Cute observation, and they wonder why I wear a "fake watch" or "weird accessory" but I like it that seemingly odd way.

No comments: