04 May 2013

MADNEST

IMG_1603_1 IMG_1598 IMG_1589 IMG_1593 IMG_1594
This week started off with a gastronomical experience at Madnest, located along East Coast Rd. For someone like myself who rarely travel to the East and going back home took me 2 hours, if it wasn't for the food, I probably wouldn't have went. They serve Northern Indian and Italian cuisine as well but I tried Japanese that day to satisfy my maki cravings.

It was the sauce and texture of the maki that really made it so delicious. I heard of all that good rave about the maki from Koh Grill & Sushi Bar but haven't got the chance to try it so I can't say now which is better. What Madnest served was of quality not just for the food, but definitely for the ambience and art pieces they have fused into the restaurant. I would come back to this cosy restaurant, but perhaps with a private transport there and back? Really dread the long journey back.

No comments: