20 June 2013

MAKING

IMG_3393 IMG_3394_text
IMG_3398_text
IMG_3429_text
IMG_3399_Text

While the entire nation rants about the serious haze situation as if the haze will subside with more complains made, (read news for some info, current psi reading is at historical high 371) I stayed at home on most days this week to work on DIY projects to avoid the haziness. I've said this before, but I must say it again. There's always a sense of accomplishment when I make something on my own, with pocket friendly materials (money saving) and most of the time different from what is available out there.

This time I didn't do a tutorial sort of post as these items are pretty straight forward to make or available on other sites. I'm gonna try making passport covers, functional pouches or apparels – planning starts now!

No comments: