02 September 2013

NEUTRAL MATCH

IMG_8377
IMG_8378
IMG_8379
Thrifted dress / Thescarletroom jacket / bag from Hong Kong / Vintage shoes / Omega rose gold watch

This jacket does magic. Nevermind what I wore underneath the outerwear, its really a dress that looks like pajamas but once this jacket is put over, it immediately builds up the outfit while keeping other accessories minimal. A way I can somewhat get through school dressing down but without really looking too dressed down.

Whenever its September, somehow this line sings into my head "wake me up till September ends". Right now, I do kind of wish that to happen as I battle through a very tough project as well as research for my thesis topic. But honestly no, its the birthday month of my love ones and I want to be with them to celebrate.

No comments: