01 September 2015

NIGHT FESTIVAL WEEKEND

IMG_7328_bw IMG_7307 IMG_7348 1 IMG_7319 2 IMG_7396
Before this becomes history, I think I'd better quickly get this up on the journal.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be an annual affair for my boyfriend and I since attending Singapore Night Festival for the first time last year. This year I was particularly interested in the Festival Village – well because it involved food, ice cream, music and fairy lights; a combination of these put together will never go wrong right?

Aside from the Festival Village, the Anooki light animation on National Museum was pretty impressive and adorable. Unfortunately, I did not get to visit every museum and exhibits, and missed most of the later performances because a sleep deprived person like me had to catch up on some rest over the weekend. Which exhibits or performances were your favourite?

I hope to see more of these festivals and carnivals in Singapore each year. Till 2016's Night Fest!

No comments: