24 September 2015

THE REFINERY

IMG_7455 1 2 IMG_7458

Celebrated Nathaniel's birthday last Sunday over lunch at a black and white cafe, The Refinery. I wasn't quite sure what to expect other than having my heart set on trying the Teriyaki Chicken Don and I can understand why it is one of the signature bowl there with its nicely done eggs and tender chicken. I'd like to try other mains off their Brunch menu like Kong Ba Pau sliders and Gyuniku Donburi on my next visit.

If you're looking for a place to dine between Central-East area, do give Refinery a try!

On a side note, I'd like to confess that I really want to steal their marble table back home...#justsaying. I'm for all things marble.

And with N's birthday, it means my birthday is just exactly a month away. How fast; it felt like yesterday I just celebrated my birthday.


115 King George's Avenue Singapore 208561

No comments: