16 April 2010

kate moss





















Kate Moss isn't exactly one of my fashion icons but I am loving this few effortless outfits which I found in this book "Kate Moss Style". She made me want to buy a denim high wasited jeans skinny jeans...






















And a leopard coat...





















And a grey blazer...





















And a satin silk black top...


Sorry for the lack of updates. I had nothing to blog about and I started work at River Island this week agn after a month plus of hiatus. But I quit today. Reason being its really tiring. Well at least I've gained experience working in a fashion retail boutique, learnt how to do a cash/nets/credit card transaction, talk to different kinds of customers from nice & patient ones to ones that will really piss you off, able stand for 8/10 hours, 'tahan' your managers when they are not being nice to you, constantly trying to memorise where the different apparels are placed in the store etc. My 3 months plus working there has been rather interesting & fun I should say. And I'll be working at my dad's optical shop from next week onwards & I'll also be working at a few food/ beverage/ hotel asia event for a few days.


Lastly,
















Zara bag for $199. Why can't you be $19.90 or $1.99 instead of $199? Sigh.

No comments: