16 October 2010

Photobucket
The photography studio we work in. That area is where we wash our photos with chemicals and the chemical stinks.


Photobucket
My final photography folio.


Photobucket
The studio when all lights are off, leaving only a few dim red and yellow light for us to work in. Light will destroy our photo paper, so no bright lights allowed, even handphone light.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Sorry, forgot to rotate the image..
Like family photo from the past. We realised that people don't smile in their photos last time.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
I have no idea what they are doing also haha. Debbie and Fabian just sat there in that weird position so I took images of them in 4 angles.


Photobucket
Everyone eat cai fan.


Photobucket


Photobucket
During Photoshop.


Photobucket
Say hi to my Singa lion :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Was selected to paint this lion so I did some research and decided to paint the lion this way, at the same time applying what I've learnt from 2D studies so far.

Last week was a really busy week. Was so tired and couldn't finish some of my work so I skipped lecture and 3D class :/ very bad, shall have a better time management and not skip classes. Ok time to get back to work and have some fun later in the evening with Arella, Shawn and my sister for a mini celebration for my upcoming birthday in 4 days time :)

No comments: