06 January 2011

support please thanks!

DSCF7673

Went for a morning brisk walk with my parents again at bukit timah hill. Somehow walking at bukit timah hill is more challenging than the mountain walks in China, which was suppose to be harder based on the structure of it.

School is starting this Monday, quite excited for it although after reading my project briefs, this coming semester is going to be harder than the previous. Tighter deadlines, higher expectations, lesser time till assessment. Well, things have to be done still. Time to work again and await for my long break in mid 2011 :)

------------


I've updated my selling post with new items and lower prices. CLICK HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joey! Are you selling your rings? ^.^

-Elizabeth

Unknown said...

Haha not selling leh, selling clothes only :/