30 April 2011

Prince William & Kate Middleton, 29 April 2011

29 April 2011 marks a significant day in the royal history of the United Kingdom. Prince William and Kate Middleton's royal wedding.

I love her McQueen dress though of course some people dislike it or prefer other wedding gown designs. But I think that it suits Kate a lot because she is now part of the royal family, I doubt she's allowed to wear that exposing but her dress made her still look sexy with lace, which are really pretty. Anyway her dress is inspired by the renaissance fashion period, the lace & cuts are the style of it which complemented Kate. 

Her also very pretty sister, with 2 little cute girls. Especially the one on the left, I think she's scared of her tiara falling off haha.

She did her own makeup, doesn't need too much makeup but still so pretty. Ok I really think she's very pretty. And that Cartier crown loaned by the queen, gorgeous.

I've always admired Queen Elizabeth II. She's so adorable and looks so cheerful for her grandson's wedding with that yellow outfit.

I was a little angry after I read someone's tweet that Christian wedding ceremonial are boring cause they keep singing and praying. We use music to worship and praise our God and to celebrate such occassion and pray because we thank God for all the things he did and gave us which many times we don't deserve them at all. Show some respect at least...


Walking out of Westminster Abbey as wedded couples.


I missed the carriage part because I was at my grandma's having dinner and not allowed to eat while watching tv. But I'll catch that part at home later, recorded the whole royal wedding. Beauty and Charming haha.

And the kiss. Twice. Look at the girl on the left with that sour expression haha.

Oh and at the start of the wedding with camera on David Beckham and Victoria looking gorgeous. I like her dress and hat and again some people don't like it. Well different opinions. At least her hat isn't as big as some, who I think will block the view of those behind them.


During Queen Elizabeth's wedding, see so pretty and now so adorable :)

During Princess Diana's wedding to Prince Charles. She's another beauty, I admire her kindness and generous self. She will be very happy if she's still around to witness her son's wedding. Her sleeve area are a little too huge I would say but she's so pretty still.

"Over the years William has really looked after me. He’s treated me very well as the great, loving boyfriend he is." - Kate Middleton

No comments: