01 June 2010

i need more clothes+shoes+bags+everything

Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket 


First of all, hi everyone, I'm back from my KL trip.

The trip was ok. I bought lots of stuffs mainly rubbish. Not a lot of clothes because the 'Malaysian fashion style' isn't the kind I'd wear soooo yup. Like I saw a girl wearing this bad cutting red & black square shirt with a denim mini skirt with an ultra thick winter fur jacket with a pair of knee high boots with a really long fringe draping across her face and a hair bun tied right on the top of her head (looks like ni gu). Besides, she is in KL, a 30 plus degree country and you wear clothes as if you're enjoying autumn or winter. I wonder how she actually managed to survive wearing those in KL. I wore basics and shorts and flip flops everyday when I'm there. In fact, its already the S/S season not a F/W season... Should I say she is out of season (still in A/W 09) or trendsetting (setting the 'new' trend for A/W 10)? Ok I shall not go angry or anything over that, its pointless. And Zara & Topshop are super overpriced in KL so forget it. Besides, its better for me to purchase Topshop items in Singapore with the benefits I can get with the use of my Fashion Forward card.

Anyway how's GSS so far? Like what many people felt, I thought the Topshop sales was so-so. Nothing really nice or with the right size for me left. Adalia's birthday is approaching! Happy 17th birthday dear friend! :>

2 comments:

Adalia said...

hahaha, ni like yi ge kiasu only. but thanks! <3

Unknown said...

I wish you early birthday leh! I'm the first haha! Last year you wish me also so I wish you back :) welcome <3!