31 July 2013

IS IT READY TO PRINT?

IMG_2982IMG_2972IMG_2981IMG_2971
It's not Thursday until an hour later, but still throwback because I want to sleep soon. Forgot to share these when I should back in May, the exhibit presented by the Diploma students in Faculty of Design (Fashion Media & Industries).

We set up a work-in-progress stage of a productions company. Mock-ups that are ready to print are pinned on walls, quotes vinyl sticked to the wall, a conference table with real test prints scribbled with markings and stained with coffee + leftover cups and a rack of jacket designs showcased adjacent to the conference table. On the opening night, we also had a live shoot happening.

I remembered how my lecturer, a few of my friends and I stayed in the gallery the whole day constantly editing right till the opening. What an experience, and to the same cycle that is to come in my final year to come shortly. Hey August!

No comments: