17 October 2013

BELL BLOUSE

IMG_5008IMG_50201IMG_5021
An effortless look for a weekend brunch. My mom had this white shirt for years but its the first time I ever thought of wearing it out. Figured that I've got "nothing" to wear, peeked into her wardrobe and then borrowed it (with her consent). I know it isn't that evident in these images but I thought the bell sleeves were quite cute to some extent.

Speaking of white shirt, I've been meaning to get a clean white shirt in silk or polyester. One that doesn't crumple easily, yet smart casual, minimal and most definitely it has to be comfortable and suitable for the sunny days. It's on my list of essentials now, so I can wear that all the time and not need to buy other fanciful tops. A reminder to be patient while hunting for the perfect one, good things are worth the wait right?


Mom's bell sleeved blouse, Topshop jeans, Egg3 bag, Mom's espadrille

No comments: