04 February 2014

NOT SO, LITTLE BLACK DRESS

 photo IMG_8182_zps5ab77295.jpg  photo IMG_8187_small_zps6c491bd8.jpg  photo IMG_8218_zpsafd994c5.jpg
I know it isn't that nice to be in full black during visitations of the Chinese Lunar New Year. For non Chinese, black is deemed inauspicious to Chinese (I'm not superstitious and wore full black last year too) but I'll learn to avoid wearing full black on this colourful occasion, as a respect to elders next year onwards.

The past week saw me brain wrecking to finalise my thesis topic and final year project concept, while I was on family visitings. As my workload is increasing week by week for the next 2.5 months, I'm not sure how consistent I will be in updating this blog but I will try my best! So bear with me while I 'jagar' (cope) various commitments. Now I gotta return to microsoft word to write my thesis abstract (inserts a whining emoticon).


outfit from bangkok

No comments: