15 July 2014

DAILY SUMMER TIME

photo 2 (4) photo 3 (4)

While people in many parts of the world are sunbathing in their seasonal dose of summer, here in Singapore fellow Singaporeans would understand this pain when it comes to dressing up and being out. You know, that immense 24/7 humid summer weather all year long. Even walking along Yong Siak Street in this heat to get lunch was unbearable (for someone like me with an extremely low tolerance of heat) – but fair enough, the good food at Tiong Bahru Market made up for it. I'm quite certain I'll find myself in this blouse (and another in grey) very, very often. There are indeed countless ways to wear basics! I anticipate every end of the year when the weather gets slightly cooler until.....the wind disappears again, and the rants repeat.


Ezra top, Topshop jeans, H&M flats, Ray Ban shades

No comments: