18 April 2013

TRAVEL

Right now as I'm battling against my final project this semester, I'm yearning to escape Singapore and travel somewhere. While taking a break today, I started looking back at past photographs on my past travels in recent years.

Here's a niche selection to Tokyo, Xiamen Hakka village, 4500 ft up a mountain in Yunnan, mingling with goats in Malaysia, Beijing, visiting Avatar's filming site, Hong Kong. Unfortunately I didn't have nice scenic photos of other places I've been to like Seoul and Taiwan, because I wasn't quite into photography and I couldn't be bothered to photograph anything scenic. (seriously regretting I didn't pick up the camera much earlier)

I don't have much travel plans this coming school break, though. But I'm blessed I can get to travel these few years and I'm thankful. Can't wait to travel again!

No comments: