07 August 2013

NAUTICAL HOOKED

IMG_4533
IMG_4528

Taobao striped tee / Topshop jeans / Necklace from Hongkong / New Balance shoes

N who is in the navy and I both love the navy, when A.R.C GLORIA Columbia stopped by Singapore and berthed at the Promenade port last weekend, we had to give the ship a visit. She is decorated with flags of various countries around it and it's a great vessel for sea sightseeing given her spacious built. To fit in the nautical theme, I donned stripes & everything else navy. Might be too literal you say, but my rationale is that its just blue stripes and not a huge anchor print shouting right on my chest. So maybe this #ootd isn't too literal afterall and I needed something really casual for ship visit (climbing up and down steep steps) on a scorching afternoon.

No comments: