05 August 2013

ON MY DESK

IMG_4468

Monologue notebook / Maison Martin Margiela for H&M clasp bracelet / empty glass bottle

My final year is here, next week officially. Unlike other classmates who will return to school after long vacations, several short getaways, lazing at home, cafe visiting (and the list goes on), well I'm returning feeling a little fatigued. I had a 3 days retreat to Johor Bahru, been working to fund my school expenses and other important commitments. Despite all that, I will seek strength and joy from God. I'm also blessed to have my life's best friend to support me through tough times. (You know who you are, thank you!) And is it too early? But I am already looking forward to my long awaited 2 or maybe 3 getaways in December. Good things require patience.

No comments: